1. Since We've Recorded The Album We've Been Playing Small Gigs Writing New Songs and Collecting New Ideas For a New Album.
2.In 2016 you had released a new album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording and also how does it differ from the ep you had released in 2013?
2. Back In 2013 We We're Playing Much Softer Music Than What We Play Now and Didn't Have Much Knowledge On Recording, But Our New Album Is Far Better and More Powerful and It Is The Sound That We Wanna Put Out There.
3.In the beginning the band was more of a traditional metal style but over the years you have evolved into more of a death/thrash direction, what was the decision behind going into this direction?
3. When Two Members Changed In Dark Phantom We Talked About Everything And What To Do For The Sound of the Band and We Agreed on Playing Heavier and Stronger Eventually Our Sound Became Thrash/Death Metal.
4.The band has been around since 2007 but so far has only put out 2 releases, can you tell us a little bit more about the gap in between releases?
4. Due to the Situation of Our Country the War and Terrorism We Were Not Free To Do As We Want, We Had to Stay Low just Not Be Called Satanist or Kafr and Be Killed, The Situation Is Still Somehow As It Was Just a Little Better, So Much For Us To Take The Risk and Get Out There and Do Out Music.
5.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the newer music?
5. As The Main Lyrical Theme for Dark Phantom is Political and Anti-Religion It Will Stay The Same Only We'll Introduce Words from Our Native Languages (Kurdish, Turkmen and Arabic).
6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Every Show We've Played Lately Has Been Great But For The Best It Has To The One We Played Feb2017 in Hawler It Had a Great Turn Out and It Was Full of Energy and Headbanging.
7.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
7. We're Currently Plays In The Neighbor Cities But We're Planning on Going To Turkey and Do a Small Tour There.
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of death and thrash metal?
8. The Feedback Has Been Great We'd Like To Thank Everyone Who Has Been Supportive of Us.
9.Are any of the band members currently involved with any other bands or musical projects these days?
9. Yes Two of Us Has Their Own Solo Projects and They Also Have Albums Available on Youtube, Mir Our Vocalist and Rebeen Our Lead Guitarist, Under the Names of:
Rebeen Dark, Rebeen
10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
10. For the iraqi future its so hard to expect if we was in Europe or Usa it was better cuz here even we make music for free free concerts transfer too another city by our coast a lot of people they think its satan work you cant imagine how they think
11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. We Listen To Lots of Band Almost Every Band But The Ones That Inspire Us To Do What We Do Are: Metallica, Slayer, Behemoth and Lamb of God.
12.How would you describe the metal scene in your home country of Iraq?
12. There isn't Much Metal In Our Country Most Hasn't Even Heard of Such Music But We're Trying to Enlighten People and Hopefully More and More Will Join the Scene.
13.What are some of your non musical interests?
13. We are also fan of old school metal music like Metallica Slayer but we listen to modern too to bring some new ideas mixing both together
14.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
14.We just want to present our music our message to people to all around the world to here is a metal band in iraq working hardly just for love music and we are also dreaming to make shows in different countries that's not impossible but we need support from the west before than our people cuz we know almost of them they hate us cuz western people they will know how its hard to make metal music in a place that they dont whats the music