1. Hello, Carcelero here. First of all thank you for this interview and the space you give us. Blames God was born in 2016 with the need to continue doing Death Metal. Already with written songs and Pilatvs in drums, we start giving shape to the band. Within months, Nunviolator came into the bass and main vocals. Then Pacto, guitars, arrives at the band. With the four members we recorded the demo debut which is already available. In addition, we have the material for the next LP which we will start recording in March of next year.
2,.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings?
2. It's simple. Hate, blasphemy, anti-Christian, satanism, hate and more hate!!!
3.Both the lyrics and band name have blasphemous themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your hatred for Christianity?
3. For their falsehood, their manipulations, their lies, pedophilia, murders, deceits, etc.
4.Do any of the band members have an interest in Satanism or Occultism?
4. Not necessarily.
5.A couple of the members where once a part of 'Diabolical Messiah', what was the decision behind leaving that band and forming a new one?
5. I will speak personally. I began to have differences in the way of carrying the band with the other members, nothing more than that. Also, I wanted to make my own decisions, make my own music without telling anyone. In fact before leaving DM I already had a couple of finished songs. it's worth mentioning that Diabolical Messiah is still a great band and they won their place on the scene.
6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
6. I believe that the best show has not yet happened, they have all been good but there is always something to improve. As for the stage, we are a very powerful band, with a lot of energy and blasphemy!
7.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
7. It would be ideal to go to Europe again (Pilatvs and me went with DM). As Blames God, it's something that we are thinking seriously.
8..The mini album was released on 'Star Spawn Society', are you happy with the support the label has given you so far?
8. We are happy for all the support we have received from Star Spawn Society. It's a very serious and reliable label. We hope to work with them again in future releases.
9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of death metal?
9. It has been incredible, very good comments on zines and blogs from several countries including ours and fans from different places showing their support for the band. We hope to keep doing things well.
10.When can we expect a full length and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
10. The LP will be released next year. We will enter to record in March and will consist of 10 songs which are already finished.
11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. There are several bands, but those that most influence our composition are Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Terrorizer, Angel Corpse, Morbid Angel, etc. What I currently hear apart from the bands already mentioned are Warfather, Myrkskog, Diabolic, Azarath, among others
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. Thanks to the fans and all those who have given us their support. We will continue fighting until the extinction of everything holy!